Visionforce marketing & PR interview with our resident French intern – Angeline Jeannerot.
1. What is your most coveted designer object?
It’s my computer, because I have all my photographs on it, which represent a big part of my little life, the more important things and in England, it’s a practical means to speak with my family.
2. What do you think of as the most definitive French object and why?
There are many things but I have a preference for snails because the best are from Burgundy and I come from this region! It is a fantastic dish/meal!
3. Have you noticed differences between French and British business culture?
Not for the moment, but here, companies work a lot with the others, they make the best to help them (meeting …) and I don’t see that in France.
4. What attracted you to Redesign?
Redesign is a young, dynamic team. They work with many people like photographers, but especially because it is a design company and I don’t know this domain.
5. What will be your role at Redesign?
Maybe help them in different tasks and bring them another vision from France.
6. Are you mad about marketing?
No, I am not, but I think it’s very important in a business to be known, evaluate and answer to the real needs of the customers.
7. The French and British flags share the same colours. What brand messages do you feel these flags communicate?
8. What is your greatest achievement?
I am only 22 years old so I cannot say that I have achieved big things but I am satisfied to leave also far, only to have more experience.
9. Which brand characteristics does your star sign bring to your work?
I volunteer often, have innovation and optimism.
10. What is your favourite place in France and why?
At home, because it’s beautiful, quiet, we are as on holidays in this place. We can hear birds to sing, see swans on the river. We are close to the nature, it is restful.